Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Unwell

All day
Staring at the ceiling
Makin' friends with shadows on my wall
All night
Hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on
Feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown
and I don't know why

Well I'm not crazy
I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy
I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be

Me,
talking to myself in public
And dodging glances on the train
And I know
I know they've all been talkin' bout me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be something wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinkin
Somehow I've lost my mind

5 comments:

Ivy said...

Every time I read the first two lines, I think of domestic lizards...

chowkueyteow said...

Haha, spot on! But I normally also think a little further and think of What They Leave Behind On The Ceiling...

Irene Sim said...

quit spoiling my song!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »