Saturday, March 18, 2006

Some Rantings

There is a difference between solidarity and being lonely. One can be with everyone they cared for and still feel utterly lonely. For me there is not really a clear difference since most of the time it's fused. I wish I could be more matured and grow up!

**************

So i finally went out today... out of sheer desperation. Items bought: toiletries [i'm literally out of toothpaste], a book! [gosh, that always gives me a shock since i got so many books which i've started and not finished, piled up in a box-with a lid, no doubt to make it more accessible], birthday cards, baju's, a dunkin donut [yeah, one, and it's still sitting next to me], drank a wong lou kat, had teppanyaki and burger king, all in one day.

Oh, and I even learnt how to make tong yuen's from Evelyn.

Man, I'm so efficient.

By the way, the book i bought is titled The Little Prince. I've been hearing about it recently.. think it's just calling me to buy... finally gave in today. Think it should be easy to read.. since got alot of pictures.. and nice quality paper.. hehehe.

I'm so pathetic..

Wish I have more money... to buy some clothes which are slightly over my budget.. okay, maybe not just slightly.. but twice as slightly? a half cardigan for 80 bucks and a full cardigan for 140 bucks.

I'm so pathetic...

Fashion woes as always..

3 comments:

Ivy said...

Tong Yuens...I wan!

And you're calling a LOT of people pathetic here...I forsee some hate-mail coming your way ; )

Irene Sim said...

if you mean alot of ppl will only finish reading books with pictures and nice quality paper and want more money to buy a cardigan for 140 bucks.. well yeah, they're pathetic too!!!!
yeah, it's pretty pathetic for me to state that too!! sue me.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Expiring domains with traffic http://www.samprastennis.info Bubba the love sponge answering machine message http://www.data-recovery-0.info Bingo directories