Saturday, July 22, 2006

Thoughts on OIAM

My latest fad..like Farah and Lokman best. I thought Lokman's rendition of Drops of Jupiter was really good..liked it more than the original singer..Train? kinda weird name for a band. He's quite cute too eh?

I hope his bad song choice last week won't cost him his exit from OIAM. Why do all these good singers don't know how to pick songs? They should probably hire me to be their song-picker consultant..sheesh..

Quite a good line-up of singers vying for the 1 million..better and more consistent than Malaysian Idol.. on top of which, I can't believe Farah was from MI2-and Malaysia picked Daniel over her?!? What was the deal with that? Well, on the upside, maybe she's meant to win this..silver lining perhaps? I think Farah would have a good fan base already from MI2.. and she'll go far. Was just listening to some of her songs and performances. They are really good and her.

Not too sure whether Lokman would go far tho.. but I really like his light, pop voice! His voice is very current and fresh.. =)

But.....to be honest, I think Suki's gonna win due to the voting element. I'm just making very accurately calculated thoughts...and also from the trend where MI2 is heading...if you know what I mean. But I do like her much, much more than Daniel! She just need to step it up a little to get me falling for her as a fan..hahaha.

Will be trying to get some tickets to watch the live show =) Can't wait to know who's the deserving (I hope) champ!

Watch the knockout episode here:
http://oneinamillion.bluehyppo.com/view_news.asp?AID=246&type=Repeat%20Shows

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, cute guy! now that's what I call a hunk. adorable chap isn't he? hehe. Lokman his name?

If not mistaken, his filipino right? He definitely looks like one.

Irene Sim said...

Haha.. its probably a nice shot. He's malay rite?!?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

err, no idea la. malay ah? ur asking me? but if he is..aisei... sayang man.. he's not catholic :P haha. mayb one of us can evangelize him? ahha..cute.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Webmail how to ecommerce how to web design valtrex and aspirin siemens circuit breakers Cutlerhammer circuit breaker seat covers Buss 15 amp automotive circuit breaker skythe bondage How to incorporate learning theories into teaching Roulette tree skirt Videos xxx gratis aqui