Monday, February 04, 2008

My favourite feelings:

-The feeling of gratefulness that I have a roof over my head when I'm hanging clothes, amidst a backdrop which is dark, mildly raining with an occassional waft of cool-air wind;
-Also raining (lol), this time driving in my beloved "Winnie Orange" whilst listening to slow jazzy tunes, also the feeling of gratefulness that I can own a car and pay on my own. I love my car! I love the pillows and fluffy toys that make it so comfortable. HAHA. And grateful that I don't have to wait for public transport, or walk in the rain, and that I can go anywhere I want! Need I say more?
-Unlocking my room when I come home from work to find everything that is mine and me! My pillow..blanket..clothes..bags..laptop..all mine! HAHAHA
-Listening to "Endless Love" with my eyes closed, daydreaming... which is totally random.

don't you think this is a rather weird post? :)

No comments: