Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Essay from a little girl about fathers day

Elaine: I miss dad so much by Vanessa
TOMORROW is Father's Day and I wish my father 'Happy Father's Day'. No matter what has happened, I still miss and love my father very much, I wish him good luck in whatever he does and happiness with his new family.
During the time I lived with my father, I knew that he worked very hard to support his new family, my brother Alex and me.
Now that my father has moved to another town far from Kota Kinabalu, he does not have much time to spend with us like what he did last time. Sob! Sob! So there is nothing much to say about being together.
Today I live with my mother. My father sometimes calls me and my brother just to find out how we are getting on.
Frankly speaking, deep in my heart, i wish we are still in one family like those happy days because I love both my parents very much. My father was the centre of my small world. Now it is gone. I feel sad when I think about it. Will my wish come true one day? Hope so.


This was written by a primary six pupil. Something worth thinking about.
Happy Father's Day and take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »