Monday, June 27, 2005

Hi !

My name is TravelMate 3202XCi. My new owner’s name is Irene. She works at K*** and therefore gets to use me for free...She loads me up with lots and lots of music files for the days when she gets paid for doing nothing, donkey jobs she calls it, haha…At the moment she’s doing her best to conceal herself from pesky, opportunistic seniors. However, it’s a losing battle against the severely alert seniors who probably have undergone training to track down errant juniors on probation like my owner to the very ends of K***. She recently got caught in several questionable situations, one involving the act of yawning and another while munching away on a Kitkat. She claims it as being completely coincidental and that these are the only two instances, but what are the odds that a passing senior passing in the no man’s land corner she’s in, happened to witness it, you do the math. Anyways...I hope she doesn’t use me as a sounding board (a loud one) on those days she’s stressed.

Signing off,
TravelMate 3202XCi ;)