Monday, November 07, 2005

SCREAM!!!!!!!

I remember my friends say that life's never fair...i use to disagree with him but now i've got to admit that he is so darn right...some people get to enjoy and have a good life while others just have to suffer though it...
I remember during secondary years whenever i'm unhappy or depressed i'll just cycle my bicycle or think happy thoughts (or just dream of one).....but now life's just so hard that even cycling and thinking of happy thoughts won't work.Life's just so tough and burdened that it seems to want to choke you to death, you feel so suffocated than its hard for you to breath...till you can't even scream out loud...
I pray Lord that you would constantly help me and give me strength to live.....

6 comments:

chowkueyteow said...

I won't say life is never fair, but it can be a bitch at times.

Changing times & modernisation have made cycling and thinking happy thoughts obsolete, ineffecient and insufficient; yum cha-ing and just plain chilling out with good company almost never fails, so never hesitate to call friends out if life just threw a Bitch Fit...God sometimes helps and gives strength from the most unlikely of sources =)

Irene Sim said...

what won't kill you would make you stronger. and there.. we have such a strong-willed and positive person called elaine.. we can go for a nite out to eat some air and kill the blues (and mosquitos).. cheer up ya.

Irene Sim said...

thanks guys....
its just one of my crappy times in life....
but m ok now....a bit of crying and driving a little faster than usual makes me claer my mind alot and i feel much better now :)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info http://www.parental-control-1.info/2003-chevrolet-silverado-1500-regular-cab.html baccarat crystal ca Hairy mature naked machos chevrolet dealer 11224 Butalbital+aspirin flagstaff chevrolet Frigidaire ice machine parts chevrolet india commercials leather sofa furniture chateau d27ax

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site »