Sunday, September 24, 2006

3-in-1

Part I:

Well...it all started when I had a really, really bad dream of getting lost. I hate getting lost!!! I was on this highway that I've never been before, and there's a series of protruding contraptions from alongside a huge building pushing towards the road; had to steer clear of those stuff when they protrude haphazardly. That was really scary. And I think it's like a highway flyover, so if I steer too far, I could fall off!! Anyway while I was driving on this road which knows no end, I think I barely spotted a sign that said Sg. Petani, and there were no other signboards to exit. Like, huh?!? [when I think about it, I think Sg. Petani is because I recently met up with a cousin of mine who is currently studying in Sintok (both in Kedah)] So, when I finally arrived at this somewhat town area where there's humans, I stopped my car and was somehow running through some thorny bush!! Wahhhhhhh. Painful man. I remembered pulling all those thorns which were caught in my leg. Then my next step, since I was clearly lost, was to flag down a taxi. Asked him to lead me back to SJ, me tailing behind his car. I said I would pay him, which I did. Unfortunately, the trailing cost me RM150.

!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I even dreamt there was this procession of the dead, where there were multitudes of coffins on huge lorries. And it was open casket!!!! I told myself not to peek, but I did. I can't help it. So that was quite eerie.

I woke up thinking what was those series of event about????

*********************

Part II:

I stumbled on this post on the bluehyppo forum way after the finale was over...and found out that I was actually entitled to free tickets for the event!!!! argh... no wonder someone was trying to contact me on Friday night... why am I so damm blur?!?!

Posted by the moderator:
This is the final list for tickets to the Grand Finale on friday 1 pair each - please come to the orange tm net booth at PWTC on FRIDAY between 7 and 8 pm - doors open at 7.45pm, it's free seating so the earlier you come, the better. Look for me (marina), nim or sharmila.

1. Chriswo
2. samuel02
3. mrJudd
4. Maimum
5. Airan
6. Winleng
7. Leon
8. raptorclans
9. zongie
10. alexQ
11. claxxion
12. casillas
13. joosing
14. miloyalsupporter
15. danieltan0304
16. mikeboyz
17. mier
18. Kenny
19. yuan
20. yeyeantan
21. killer_jaws
22. kevinliew
23. bong bong
24. evonc
25. ms. Outawageous
26. waltzgirl !!!!!!!!!!!!
27. pooh
28. mxv
29. aiskrim
30. bright
31. nmy889
32. remytoo
33. starccs
34. 2old
35. nate
36. robincheah
37. ditdot
38. aryna
39. ongjhao
40. carmern
41. uptowndragon
42. ss arjuna
43. fann
44. morningdew
45. pope
46. allauclm
47. sookru
48. jonchew
49. justice
50. siew

Darn it!!!!!!!!

Faizal put up such a wow performance!!! Technically, I slept halfway through the show (at home).. haha. He sang a medley highlighting all the popular songs he did throughout the season. But it was too late.. Cause when he delivered his last performance (it was the last performance of the night), it was already commercials and then the results... so kinda little room for voting. Plus, there is something wrong with the voting system cause alot of people seem to be complaining about votes not going through. It probably needs some auditing.. lol.

But Suki won, as predicted...

THIS PART IS NOT A DREAM!!! I really missed out on those one in a lifetime tickets... :(

*********************

Part III:

Also, I found out that my pants that once used to be soooo loose is like, I could barely fit into it today!! Which means, I've gained weight!!! Darn it!!! Could life get any worse?!? This part isn't a dream either...

No comments: