Sunday, October 22, 2006

Today, I went to the gym. Quite an accomplishment, as I covered quite alot of ground. And I thought someone was stalking me. It's so weird to see a person everywhere I go..probably I'm a little perasan as the gym is rather small..

Then to Windmills for dinner with my family. I heard a sizzling noise behind, a customer's order has arrived. I turned to the back briefly (since I'm so kepo) and noticed an Indian middle-aged guy having dinner alone. I felt sad that he wasn't celebrating Deepavali with his family. Abit presumptious of me, yeah, but I still felt sad. Probably I'm reminded how sad I feel when I'm alone sometimes.

After that we walked across the street to to have a drink and listen to some music at the piano lounge @ Sheraton, only that there wasn't a pianist. I've always loathed going to such places because of the smokers, which not only drives me crazy, it stinks up my clothes too. Also, the performances by ladies which are scantily clad are not really my cup of tea. But lo and behold, the lady performing tonight was not anything I've pictured. She has a nice voice too. Although quite bling bling..but I like their music era, ok ok lah..

During intermission/half-time, lol..she came over to greet the people from the floor, and when she came to our table, she said to me "Woh, this is a young one" like I'm some kind of cub or something, like it's probably not legal for me to be drinking or something..don't lah look so shocked, it's quite worrying ya know..bleh. I promptly asked her whether she could do "Misty" and she said she would. Yay. When she asked what other songs I'd like to request, I can't think of any. Darn it. And I so wanted Jamie Cullum's tracks. Well apart from that, breathing in the polluted air was so torturous it spoiled my mood although she did sing well. Towards the end, I was burning some of the mixed nuts on the tealights. Some were really burnt. And I was smart enough not to touch the fork. Which is made of steel. lol. Well, that's lots of fun. not

And then we went back with clothes all stinked up.

That pretty much summed up my Saturday.


Oh, and i got a souvenir; indigestion, at night...

It's gonna be a long weekend. Gotta find things to do to avoid boring myself to death.....

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Well that's better than my Saturday anyways which involved having my glasses skewed by a ball...being passed to ME no less. I'd take burnt-smelling clothes any day.