Saturday, November 04, 2006

Just something I'd like to record...had a good time at Sunway Lagoon with fellow colleagues. It was the firm's Family Day...unfortunately the only free ticket we can get is for ourselves since we are without family until we get married. Lol. I went on something quite bizarre...seriously thought it was something I went last time...but it's so NOT. I've mistaken the Flying Carpet for this crazy-360 degrees-swinging in the air-gigantic boat thing. Anyways, me and my colleagues were sitting in the front row for quite awhile waiting for the crowd to pile in. There were these people sitting in front of us (think they're from college). Conversation went something like this:

Group of students: We....from Malaysia.
They thought we were all Japanese (I think it must have been the heat that caused us to turn lobsters and look like some foreigners who have never seen the sun). We laughed hard.

Guy #1: I'm ___ (can't remember..). Single and available...but not so free.
hmm...what does that mean..

Guy #2: Are you all still studying?
We laughed even harder. Sure we are...don't we have this stressed out gonna kill ourselves with this ride look? I guess our bosses haven't worked us hard enough yet?!

Gal #1: Panas-lah. Cepat la!!! (calling the ride operators to start the ride)

Guy #1: (after several times of Gal #1 saying panas-lah) Panas, bukak-lah!! (meaning, teasing her to strip)

******************

Man, I screamed so hard, I kinda lost my scream when we were in the air...instead was laughing hard when we were tilted 360 degrees. But it was fun la. Great adrenaline rush. Try it when you have a chance to go there someday...

No comments: