Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bad Dream!!

I woke up today after having a bad dream! This is what I get for going back to sleep after waking up. I thought since it was 9am, still early mah! So I opened the window to let the cool morning breeze in..and continued my slumber.

I dreamt that it was night...and I was held hostage in my room with a murderer in the house..who have allegedly murdered my dad..soon after, I was so relieved to get some visitors. The murderer was in another room when they came. I remember feeding my visitors truckloads of chocolates, and was rather puzzled why on earth I kept pulling all these from the drawer, while remaining somewhat calm. I think it was probably because the visitors had just barged in and just felt so comfortable, chit-chatting away, and I don't know how to break this horrible news to them. Lol.

I think it must be those chocolates I have downstairs in the fridge, which still remained uneaten to this day..brought back by sister. Please don't knock my head bi! haha.

I remembered my visitors were Janice! (from church), her sister, Valarie, her husband and another guy I don't know. Hmm...wonder why them. I remembered about finished telling them about the murderer when I was awokened by my phone. Darn it..would we have fought the murderer or would the visitors run for their life? Beaten him to death by my truckloads of chocolates maybe? Hehe. We'll never know..and I don't want to know either!! Please give me good dreams tonight! Like eating marshmellows or something.

I woke up to the then hot afternoon heat instead of the cool breeze. Lol.

No comments: