Sunday, April 29, 2007

A feeble attempt to stir, fry, boil, steam, toast, grill, whatever, to get my brains go through some form of activity!!

Don't know why on and off, I'll be dreaming about this fishes in a fishtank. The water keeps getting murkier each time this scene appear in my dream. Not to mention, I kept getting panicked not knowing when was the last time I've fed the poor fishes. They look like the same ones...sad.
Lesson #1: DO NOT get a fish.

My brains are not working...I really need to hit some books, like now, seriously. Sometimes, I can't even follow conversations, simply because I couldn't catch what people are saying, not that I'm disinterested. The other day when I went for an interview, I found out that I seriously sucked at BM! I can't write what I want to simply because I don't know the words I wanted to express..so I just strike out the point I wanted to write...what the crap. Darn it...I enjoyed being smart. I was smart before! I like how teachers treat me when I was smart. I want that back! Give me back my brains! haha. sad.
Lesson #2: Pick up a book and start reading!

I'm such a Gemini. I get along best with only one friend at a time. Hard for me to go in packs.
Lesson #3: I'm such a keeper! You know you have my full attention, dear friend. hahahaah.

I dreamt about this guy from work who asked me to be his gf. It was so sweet, and cause of that I kinda liked him, just because he appeared in my dream! haha, like that also can ah. Now shy adi whenever see him around. Just shows how kesian-ed I am. What the crap..
Lesson #4: Wake up earlier and stop day-dreaming (like sleeping during the day), before you fall for everyone in the office and start acting silly.

One more I promise..nowadays, I feel bravier going to the gym. After reading about all this gay stories, and witnessing some really friendly scenarios at the weight-lifting section, lol, I feel that there are other species who should feel more insecure than the x-chromosome ones. haha. This one no lesson, just enjoy gym to the max!

ok, wanna go sleep liao. the end.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

The next post should be a detailed description of the guy from the office asking scene!