Sunday, April 15, 2007

Toilets Hate Me!!!

I've just had a most unbearable and depressing time at Subang Parade, well initially anyways. Why can't all toilets at shopping complexes incorporate the same system as KLCC? Where the queue starts at the beginning of the row of toilets, and you get to go if it is your turn/next in line? In other places, no......you wish. You pick a stall, and you wait. And wait...and you start to wonder why the heck is this person taking so long...and you see others go after you. And you start wondering whether there IS a person inside or are you just plain dumb for queuing there? You want to check, but it seems embarassing to put your ear to the stall. OR...whether to start lining up at another stall, but would kill yourself if WHEN you just start queueing elsewhere, this freaking person would THEN come out. After the mental anguish of waiting and waiting, you can't take it anymore, and start queuing at another stall, only to REALIZE your worst nightmare, and someone who JUST enterred the toilet just swooshed into the stall you just gave up on. And you so feel like kiling this poor old lady who just came out. Then you begin to question why am I ALWAYS the unlucky one?? It's mental I tell ya!! And it's not the first time!!! Toilets HATE me!!! WHY can't the stupid management use their head abit huh???! WHY????

Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that is probably why I went to buy myself a pair of plastic specs!!!

p.s This post is not meant to be funny! It's really frustrating! I'm gonna write to their management now!!!!!!!!!

No comments: