Tuesday, December 06, 2005

December the 6th

Really dumm.. thought streamyx was down but in actual fact the phone line was off its jack..figures. Darn it! De-caffeinterneted for so long. Felt like i need a smoke. (no, I despise smoke, cigarettes, smokers, places with smoke or any combination of that)

Speaking of which, think I'm drifting away from God more than ever, for some time now. Most of the time, I don't feel Him in my life anymore. When I think about it, it really saddens me. Feel so sucked into this secular world that I wake up to everyday. It dawned upon me when bi remembered my favourite series Desperate Housewives and I do not. And this happens every week. And its screening in Malaysia. Blowing off December working harder than ever since the peak season is suddenly upon us.

Not only December, even blowing off New Year's Eve since I'll be in KLCC counting spectacles and whatnot...Aih. Oh well, at least I'm not writing and sealing up my resolution that I won't remember where I've kept in the next year.

Digressing, something I haven't seen for a long, long time appeared on the tiles of my room a moment ago--a cockroach, a huge one, might I say. With its gleaming chocolate exterior. Urgh! Typing it already groousses me out. Was unable to move for like 10 seconds, and then was too afraid it would run away and come back to haunt me while I'm sleeping. So I ran to my dad's room..was so afraid he would totally scold me for asking him to whack the guts out of the fela..luckily, he didn't.

By the way, the aforesaid deceased left one of its remains behind--its hindlegs, I believe--which, I will probably dispose of it, in the next millenia?

Know of someone who actually takes pride in hunting down and whacking cockroaches--and, subsequently writing a post about her success story..hmm.. Totally not me. I do have a slight phobia for them and panicky when I see them. Bad memories. Urgh..

So it's December the 6th. Tick tock. Also running out of things to write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New year's and Christmas celebrations are generally secularised...so don't get too bogged by missing the season, it's what's celebrating in our hearts that really counts.

And I hope the soon-to-be rotting 'hindleg' doesn't hitch onto the season of advent (culminating in a thing rather undesirable...; ))