Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Little Reminder

Today i went to Arrupe Chapel. I've never been there on an afternoon. It was a good thing i went. It was a lovely, sunny day too. It was mostly peaceful, well, aside from the drum pounding from a neighbouring school. Heh, I sound like a kindergardener...is that how you spell that? Oh well.

Anyways, it is a nice little nook, with a little swirling fan (which usually is not put on that mode) and windows overseeing, well greeneries and nothing else. Probably just the tar road. There's a large silhouetted figure of Jesus in the middle of the chapel against a wall studded with pebbled bricks. And there was Jesus next to His silhouette.

I said a prayer, which I think was hardly a well-structured one, although it was the best I could concoct at that time. I had a feeling that my prayers are so "luan" and boring that I think God sometimes would fall asleep hearing it.

Anyways, after closing the prayer, I kinda noticed that the tabernacle was suddenly lit (I seriously thought it wasn't when I came in). So was kinda wondering who would have lit it. Heh. I didn't think about it too much tho, but had a slight urge to go out for a breath of fresh air (like for a smoke...right), drink some water and find an open washroom. So I went on out with my little water bottle and saw my car lights was on. Woh...I thought. No wonder the alarm kept going off everytime I opened the car door. Blur me.

What a coincidence with lights today, both in the tabernacle and my car's. God was so kind today...Thanks God! I'd probably have to call for a battery replacement if not... =( Today, I learnt that I want to see myself depend more on God. People would hurt us and let us down and I pray that He would give me the strength to let go of some things that I'm struggling to and to move on.

6 comments:

Ivy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ivy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

Anonymous said...

What a great site 4130 washer Chevrolet commemorative edition mp3 player zocor multiple sclerosis zocor news herritagge college Blues clues upholstered chair free spam blockers Statins acid controllers Nba basketball team hotpoint dish washers Pubs near chelsea football club Car breakdown cover for europe Www fat ass sex com Buy ambien online Gal nexium multi card keno

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! big bib breasts

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »