Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Don't you just love it if you thought it was 9am but in actual fact it's actually 8am? It's like you've just won an hour! haha...

I've had another bad dream today... I think somewhere inside there I got married to my boss and this gal was irritating me like hell, playing some flirtatious game with this guy. She was shifting her clothes alot sitting beside him... and I won't go into details.

Which brings me to the question, is it the right thing to be obvious if you like someone? Like public display of affection. Somehow I find it really annoying. I mean, it's like as if you're marking your territory with this person don't you think? Like a dog pee-ing all over the place. Hehe, abit bad my metaphor but you get the picture. Yea, but it's quite uncivilised if you ask me. Stone age ah?

Maybe I'm just jealous that I'm not such a take charge person. Lose out to someone who takes the initiative.

I need to kill someone now! Ok, I'm just joking... get out of my way. Who's goin planetshakers tomorrow/Friday night??

No comments: