Monday, December 04, 2006

Jackpot

Have you ever heard a song and want to hear it more and dunno who's the singer or even the title? All you have is a couple of generic lines..like "in love, with you, whatever"...which could run to a million lyrics of songs when googled? Hehe...not that I have the solution to that, but my darlings, I finally found the song I so wanted to know for a zillion years!!! I'm now known as Ms Resourceful!!! Nothing I can't search.. hoho.

It's by Al Green...Let's Stay Together.. =) I know, totally self-centred post as usual...hehehe.

I, I'm so in love with you,
whatever you want to do,
is alright with me,
'cause you make me feel
so brand-new,
I want to spend my life with you,
they say it seems, baby,
since we've been together,
loving you forever,
is what I need.
Let me be the one you come runnin' to,
I'll never be untrue,
Ooo baby,
Let's... Let's stay together,
loving you whether, whether,
times are good or bad, happy or sad...

-end-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice story.

honesty the best policy.