Friday, December 15, 2006

Ok, I'm just gonna blog about this for the benefit of those who didn't know about this really bizarre, outta-the-world coincidence. Like Lizamey.

Just that, we were yaking about this Altered Frequency guy seen at the Planet Shakers conference. Aaron was saying I should go say HI. Which I would probably die before I'll ever do something like that..

We left the lobby without thinking much of him. After which, we saw him at the elevator, and it was like "fate"..sheesh. Like as if. Then I joked that it would probably be fate if he took the stairs like all of us, which he didn't. No sign of the fella. Then I said "Well, if he meets us at Starbucks..then that's definitely fate kua"..but we were dawdling along Starbucks while waiting for Suria to get off the phone, where there were no sign of the fella also.

Please bear in mind that I was so totally not thinking that he's gonna show up anyway! Fate..konon..

We decided to pitstop at some mamak stall in ss15. When I got off the MPV, I got an sms from Aaron - "it's fate la"..I was like..what?? Then I was thinking..it can't be..and suddenly that Altered Frequency guy was sitting there!! In a really long row of people having their makan there! At that very secluded mamak stall where I've never been before myself. OK, that was really bizarre...........don't you think?

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Err...he's not quite the dashing guy I imagined, hehehe...