Friday, December 29, 2006

Some random thoughts at 3am..well, almost

Wow..I just got back from work an hour ago..man, that was pretty scary, my heart was beating so fast when I walked to the basement carpark..I thought if I lose my life to this damm Company, I'd probably come back to haunt the building. Had my dinner with dad at Dikayu..and they overbilled us..really gotta check your bill when you eat out.

Will be going to Melaka..see Grandma..have Satay Celup..shopping..gosh, can do all that in one day? 2006 is fast ending!! So little time before all the heart attack continues!!!

Watched Cujo yesterday..man, that was a pretty sick dog. After watching that horror, was just wondering what was the producer thinking when they decided on a St. Bernard to cast as Beethoven, after its debut appearance as Cujo. And what was going through the mind of Cujo's producer when they casted a Saint as their psychotic, obviously demon-posessed four-legged lead. Food for thought eh?

Had a great time lepaking with friends from church today..having lunch..watching this hilarious feel-good movie..sharpening our skills at being fickled minded-searching for a place to yumcha, yet again!..and knotting cherry stems with your tongue. I didn't do the latter of course! Fun bunch..

Happy Holidays..made your resolutions yet or copying last year's? =)

No comments: